Monday, March 5, 2012

So I am abandoning the infomercial idea for now. Instead, I am working with Katy on the Final, and we are going a different route. We began with the idea of a music video and build from that. Katy suggested we use music from the silent hill soundtrack. I was drawn to one of the songs in particular because it gave me a type of nostalgia for childhood, but the other sounds incorporated in the song are kind of eerie, and I find myself forced to construct some type of narrative.

After talking with Tracy, I became very interested in the parallels between the real and the imaginary. Where does the virtual lie? So, I hope the project address these boundaries and how they and we exist in them.

Some thing we plan on using:

2nd life, porcelain dolls, and projections!!

No comments:

Post a Comment