I was kinda bummed out that our projections didn't work out for the final, but i think the overlays worked well with our concept. I'm not sure how we would go around reshooting the projection scenes, originally we wanted the projections so that the interactions between the characters appeared clearer, :(
For some reason shooting took a long time, and no matter how much we tried storyboarding, things didn't work out. It was frustrating, but we finished so thats that. If i were to revisit the project I would like to work with the projections, and the 2nd life footage. Also I didn't really focus on the advantaged of life in the virtual space. Aside from the comparisons we made for the narrative, we didn't go to much in depth with the appeal of each space was. Although i'm ok with the outcome the narrative can be a little more clear.
No comments:
Post a Comment